Welcome to our website
Riepma Consultants Inc. was established in 1990 to provide a range of land use planning services to the public and private sectors. The focus of the company is:
- High quality professional services to its clients
- Policy and design in harmony with the natural and human environments
- Sound background research and effective policy development
- Economical provision of services and infrastructure
- Sensitive public involvement and dispute resolution strategies
- Practical solutions and results
Clare Riepma B.A.Sc., M.E.S., P.Eng., M.C.I.P., R.P.P. is the president of Riepma Consultants Inc. and has been involved in all aspects of land use planning since 1972.
He is a professional civil engineer, has a Masters degree in Environmental Studies and is a member of the Canadian Institute of Planners.
He has worked for both government and business.
He has testified as an expert witness before the Ontario Municipal Board and other tribunals on some 200 occasions.
He is also a qualified arbritrator and is active in the practice of mediation.
Riepma Consultants Inc. has provided both government and industry with practical planning solutions to create liveable, environmentally sensitive communities that are economical and sustainable.